Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The 4th with my Man

John came into town for the 4th of July, and we had a blast.


I played in a Volleyball tournament up in Park City. My partner Jada and I took 3rd place out of 10 teams. We each won about $40 from it which was a first for me so that was a lot of fun. John also played, but wasn't able to get into the sand courts so he was at a different park playing on the grass fields, I didn't get to see him play which was a bummer, but he came and cheered me on my last 2 games.




This is the night of the 4th on BYU campus watching the fire works with (from left to right) Tony, Jessica, John, and Me.

On the 5th of July we tried to get some friends to take us boating, but that didn't work out. Instead we went to "THE ROCK" near Vivian Park up Provo Canyon. Lots of funny weirdos and freezing water, but it felt nice considering the heat that day.












This was Down Town Provo "Festival Days". We walked around for a bit.

My last night with John, Sunday evenings with a beautiful sunset are always the best!


This video is from the 4th Of July BBQ at Emily and Ryan Engamans. Kass and I are battling out the Hula Hoops.

3 comments:

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

JU!!! I LOVE YOU! You are looking so freakin HOT! I hope you are having so much fun with John. You two are perfect! I hope to hear good new soon! :) We all HAVE to get together again before too long! I miss you SO much!! Love ya so much girl!

Nickell said...

Hey Julie, I found your blog on Amanda's. You two are very cute together.

Kaerlig said...

So...what is the update on you and John?