Monday, December 1, 2008

Boyfriends Thanksgiving

The pictures are all backwards, starting from my last day in Cali, to the first day... sorry about that, I don't really want to switch them around.. ha ha
Romantic Moments on the beach... this is what happens when I want take a picture.






We found the hot tub at John's moms condo with some bubbles in it, and when we turned on the jets IT WENT CRAZY! So we got all excited and made the best of the situation, hoping that we wouldn't get blamed for it.






On the way home from Knotts Berry Farm (I was still sick from Thanksgiving day) I fell asleep, so John found my heart sticky notes in my purse and covered me with them as I was snoozing in the car. It was actually a funny and pleasent surprise when I woke up. Not only were they all over me, but he surrounded the area of the car around me... funny boy!




In line at Knotts Berry Farm, I actually wasn't feeling well since I was throwing up on Thanksgiving day, but John has many brilliant ways of making me feel better.


John with his best friend Corb, funniest guys I know! It was an
entertaining vacation watching these crazy boys interact.

John, Corb, and another buddy Spencer played in their
High schools Alumni basketball game, they were the oldest guys out there,
and even though they lost.... they still proved a point.. (not sure what that point is though ha ha)


Knotts Berry Farm

This is me forcing John to take a picture in front of the Huge Christmas Tree :)

John's sister Julia came home for the holiday's as well,
and did an excellent job with the holiday turkey.

This is Holtsman, John's nephew.
He was attatched to John most of the time. What a cutie pie!

L.A Auto Show, it was actually pretty fun dreaming about owning all these beautiful cars.







John's mother Sally aka Sal, great lady.

Holt is learning spanish at a young age which is adorable, John is reading him a spanish book.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

You better explain everything, missy!!!!!!

PS: White Range Rover? Are we serious? You look so hot in that beauty of an automobile.

Kaerlig said...

I saw a movie with Vincent Vaughn in it and it reminded me of John for some reason.

Looks like you had a fun holiday...at least that is what I grasp from the pictures.

Perry Family said...

Looks like a really fun time! Love thanksgiving with the future in-laws!!

Chelsea said...

I love your pictures! You always look like you are having so much fun. The heart post its are hilarious!

Are you engaged yet?

Chelsea

Kass Martin said...

How fun. Those bubbles look like the greatest thing I have ever seen. I would have loved that. I think you guys are an adorable couple-gorgeous really. I want some explaining too.