Friday, November 21, 2008

The Undergrounder Utah Fan...

Yes, I'm a BYU student, I ran for BYU ..I loved it!... I love the athletics and all that... but I'm not really the rivalry type... I also really like University of Utah and their football team as well. I think they are doing great this year. My friend Jessica and her family are HUGE Utah fans; Jess has two brothers that play on the football team, one of which is a major star on the team Paul Kruger #11... So we decided to take a little trip to the Utah football game in San Diego, and make a ladies weekend out of it! Oh it was a blast. We got some cheep flights and a great deal at the Marriot Hotel and Marina that was right on the bay ...our friend Brooke works for Marriot and got us all the hook-ups! View from our hotel room!





Stroll in the Audi Convertable... ahhhhh 83 Degrees in Cali






Me, Jess, and Brooke at the Utah vs SDSU game.







The whole lady crew, Rose, Jennifer, Erica, Me, Brooke, and Jess



We were on T.V. a few times I think :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

And the only thing that could have made this trip even better... My presence. :)

So bummed I had to miss this! School gets in the way of everything, but not for much longer....!!!!!

Love you, Jules.

Perry Family said...

ooooh...that looks like so much fun! just the ladies can be so fun! And even more fun that you r friends with one of the sister's players...how cool!