Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Visits To See My Man

I got to go visit John in Mission Viejo. He picked me up from the Long Beach Airport with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. And after dinner a movie, when we arrived at his home, I found a big gift basket with all sorts of goodies including INSTYLE magazines, lotions, gum, a tooth brush, sun screen, candles, a red biking sweater, first aid kit ha ha, and chocolates! Yes, he takes good care of me...... jeez! He goes over board!








John is a great volleyball player! Thats one of the things I really like that about him. We can play together really well too, and he helps me improve which is always a good thing!












John took me to the Brad Paisley concert in L.A. it was a blast for sure. John may not be the biggest country fan...but its beginning to grow in him I know it! :)





























CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT VIEW, I just love California, it was perfect weather, we played some volleyball, layed out, swam in the ocean, did some exercises on the bars, read, relaxed and just enjoyed one anothers company. Can't get much better than that!









DAY AT THE BEACH,






This California boy IS A KEEPER!












1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

Ok, this blog was so necessary. Hello, I totally needed this update. Looks like you guys have so much fun together! Woo hoo!