Monday, June 2, 2008

Tall Dark and Handsome: boyfriend addition!




Everybody Meet John Kupper (what a hotty). We met at Golds Gym (I was the one to talk to him because there is no way he would have hit on a girl at the gym, apparently you just don't do that). It's all still very new, but he is GREAT!



Hunington Beach































































Camping in Diamond Fork Canyon






























At Grandmas house



The Duathlon Race in Salt Lake City





John can't stand lasagna......well actually he would eat Pizza or lasagna everyday if he could.

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

He's HOT Ju! Way to go girl... now the only question is: Is he as as good of a guy as he is handsome? You deserve the ABSOLUTE BEST... always remember that! Just know that any boy that wants to really get serious with you, first needs mine...AND Alex's approval! HEHEHE! So, when can we interview him? JK... No, but seriously we'd like to meet him! I'm glad you're having fun being inlove! Keep in touch girly! Love ya!

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

Ju!! I love it!! You guys are so perfect!! I would love to know all of these answers to Manda's questions as well!! :) You guys look SO happy! I hope all is well! Love ya tons!!
Oh PS... Welcome to the blogging world!!

Jessica said...

Julie-This is Jessica VB, I found your blog from Jac and Amanda's. You two look so daing cute!! I hope things are going well for you, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog!!

Chelsea and Evan said...

Hey!!! How are things going? You look GREAT and like you are having tons of fun! Looks like you found a keeper!