Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KILL THE FAT

I am Offically joining in on the challange to kill the fat that my sister in law Chelsea has unknowingly motivated me to do. I want to run a half marathon, have long lean legs, killer abs, and maybe look the best ever in wedding pictures. :) ya know.... some day.



The other night I went to dinner with some girl friends of mine (Meredith and Jessica) and when they started talking about doing the Salt Lake half marathon and/or 25 mile bike ride, I realized how NOT excited I was about doing it with them, or even training for it, and I was supposed to be an athlete? Also watching Americas Next Top Model last night reminded me of modeling and although I DO NOT want to be THAT skinny.... I figured I could trim up and maybe try it out again.. I don't know.. we'll see. 10 lbs by my birth day March 18th... I can do that! Bring it on!

3 comments:

Whitney Kaye said...

Dear! You already have those legs. You're gorgeous! But I'm all for having a challenge and kicking its butt. Good luck!

Kass Martin said...

I agree with Whitney! You have the legs, the butt, (we all know you have the best booty around) arms and abs. I think you look great. I hope one day I want to run for more than a few miles. I'm just not that into running. I've got issues. Hey! You've got to come to one of my Zumba classes. You'll have all sorts of new Latin moves to show Jake and Katie up guaranteed! I teach 6 times a week at all different gyms so let me know if you want to know times. Way to go girl! You and Jon are super cute together.

Kaerlig said...

Where are the ten pounds going to come off of? Your ear lobes?

Girl, you already look great. Just maintain!