Monday, January 26, 2009

New Color--Feels so Good!

I decided to darken my hair. I wanted to get it done professionally, but it would have been $75.00 which I don't have... so I bought some Loreal hair dye on sale at Smiths for $6.00. Saving me a wauping $69.00!

So this is me before....


This is me after.

I actually cut my own hair as well!

I know that was a little risky, but I was feeling a little impatient to go get that done in a salon as well, so trimmed the length, and then added some layers! It's not perfect but I feel pretty good about it. Plus my boyfriend John really likes it, and his opinion is the one I care about... so thats good.

I also cut John's hair which went from long and shaggy to his usual short yet lucious hair. He liked it, so I guess I passed the test!


10 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Julie - you look HOT! Seriously, that's a great color. I'm always so nervous to pick the color by myself - but you did an awesome job! :)

Nickell said...

I love the dark. It looks so pretty!

Kaerlig said...

I definitely like the dark on you Julie. Very nice.

Perry Family said...

cute hair!! makes your eyes pop!

Meredith said...

YES!!! You went DARK! You knoowwwww I love it!!

Kass Martin said...

I love love love the hair. I think it looks super pretty and really brings out your eyes. okay, I will text you the info on my classes. I would love for you to come. I think you'd really like it. It's more intense than the hip hop (I think) I mean I am more sweaty during Zumba than any other class. It's nuts.

Kass Martin said...

My text won't go through. So here it is. I teach Mon nights at 9th east in provo at 8pm and wed nights at 8th north in orem at 8:15pm. I teach thursday mornings at 10:30 at 8th north and Friday's at 10:30 at University gym. I also teach in spanish fork but I doubt you are around there very often. Come dance!!

Chelsea said...

You look gorgeous! I love that color on you.

Now we look like sisters:)

XOXO,

Chelsea

Abigail Mangum said...

Hi, Julie!

This is Abby, Meredith's little sister. You probably remember me because I'm Parker's sister, too!

I like the new look! You look awesome!

kassi said...

I think I like you hair best like this! Even though you look great with it lighter...it's fun to change it up :)