Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED TODAY..do I get a cookie or something?



I voted today! And I feel good about it. Standing in line with a bunch of old people I thought to myself, where are all the people my age voting? And then I remembered ...Oh yeah, I live with my grandparents, not in a apartment around all the other college students. Ha ha


So I voted for McCain, but I am not depressed by any means that Obama won instead. Infact I'm feeling more and more better about the whole thing. I think he will do a great job. Go Obama!

5 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

hahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA! :) I love it! I heard Starbucks is giving out a free cup of coffee to anyone who voted...maybe they'd give you a cup of hot chocolate?
Love you!

Perry Family said...

You are too funny!! I'm so glad you voted...and for McCain!

Erin said...

Hey! I found your blog from Nickell's and I was so excited!

Don't worry, I almost selected the Republican thing this morning, because for some reason I thought it was asking what I am, or something weird like that.

Kaerlig said...

Was it your first time voting? It's fun. Makes me feel like a real grown up.

I love how everyone has their own opinion and it's good. I voted for Obama. I think it is an election that will definitely go down in history. First African American. I'm happy about that.

John and Julie Kupper said...

It was my second time voting but the first time I was barely 18, and yeah I feel good about Obama winning even though I voting for McCain.. funny I know... but lets face it, being in Utah would my vote REALLY have made a difference?