Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disco Fever

The crew


Get you back up off the wall... DANCE!











The whole crew take two!


These guys really know Disco



Darren, not quite sure what to do for the camera.. and John the the back having the time of his life in those shorts ha ha.





Kass and Em = HOt mAmaSiTaS





Kassi and Emilie sending out the vibe from the side




Katie and her super hot high pants!





Cousin Dallin getting Funky!




Kassi and I Groovin!






Can't stop these dance moves, no way!










David Groovin







Darren and John really get into character when you give them some short shorts!


4 comments:

Kruger Family Blog said...

BAHAHAHAH this is so awesome! I love classic skatiing. I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD DO THE SPLITS! WHAT A WOMAN

John and Julie Kupper said...

i don't know how I did them? I'm still in pain

Kaerlig said...

Jules, you are hot. So sad I missed skating. Jacob always seems to plan it when I have to work the weekend shifts.

You mind if I use a picture or two for a future blog on skating?

love you

John and Julie Kupper said...

don't mind at all