Friday, October 10, 2008

6 Months and Going Strong








John and I have been dating 6 months now. Yesterday we had a little bi-annual anniversary. He surprised me at work with a bouquet of flowers and a nice little note with candy. Time really flys by when your having fun.


Here are 6 things I love about John Kupper.



1. I can always count on him for anything and he is always there for me, like when my phone broke and I didn't have any money to buy a new one until my next pay check. So he surprised me with a new one, even though we are both not the wealthiest students.



2. John is really good at communicating. He is really good at sweet and sincere compliments. He makes me feel like the most beautiful and talented woman in the world.



3. He always makes me laugh. John is notorious for funny fraises, and imitations. He loves to drive my beat up scooter around town wearing I big furry eskimo hat UNDER the helmet. It is a funny thing to see :) Or him and his buddies seem to always pull their swimming shorts up almost to a speedo to show off their skinny white thighs.



4.John is so smart. Not only is he taking a full load of intense classes like Organic Chemistry. He helps me with my homework and teaches me better studying tactics. We have a class together (Nutrition) and he manages to get a better grade on the exam. I'm always so proud of him, and it makes me want to work harder.




5. I love his sweet testimoney, John is a convert to the church, which I think is pretty cool knowing that he investigated the church on his own and decided for himself he wanted to be a member.





6. And last but certainly not least, John is an incredible kisser, the best ...better than words can explain! The kind that make you weak in the knees and give you butterflys EVERY TIME, I just can't get enough!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Julieeeee and Johnnnnn! I love you both. Especially when I walk into the hotel room, CLEARLY having just interrupted some 'alone' time. So I crack a joke about it and John says, "Yep, and it was soo amazing. I mean look at those lips of hers! Amazing. Amazing!"

Perry Family said...

ok...6 months is wonderful!!! But when is the wedding date? Seriously, you guys are a great couple!!! Hope it keeps going strong!!

Diana Hulme said...

Love it. thanks for the sweet update. :)

Kaerlig said...

Hey jules. Glad for the relationship update. You know how curious we all get about the single girls in the family.