Thursday, October 23, 2008

TOO MUCH TIME FOR SO LITTLE CREDIT





So I'm taking anatomy, and today I have my midterm.... I was in the cadaver lab yesterday for my 4th hour of studying for that dang exam.... and feeling pretty confident about my time spent studying in the lab, and feeling prepared, I asked a few other people how much time they have spent in the cadaver lab for the midterm, they all said about 6-7 hours, a few even said 10 hours? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! That is ridiculous! Are they taking any other class, or is this the only one they care about? It's a 3 credit class! If a class requires you to spend that much time studying out side the class in order to learn the material, than we should get more credit! Enough said!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

GOOD LUCK MAMA!!!! I never spent that much time studying for an anatomy test. Or any test, period. ever. You will do great!!

Perry Family said...

I totally agree!! I had to retake that class because the first time I had no idea how hard it was going to be!! Good luck...you are smart and you will do great!!

Kaerlig said...

been there done that