Friday, October 17, 2008

Gettin the Hair Did

Today at 2:30pm I'm getting my hair done after many many months of neglect..... and I have now gotten to the point of wearing a hat 4 days out of the week. My point here is that I can't decide what to do with it... so I checked out some hair do's on line and I really didn't like any of the one's I saw...... but finally I found a couple I like, but I'm not sure my hair would ever look like a VS model. But here is what I found, let me know what you think? Just ignore the girl.. ha ha just look at the hair. Its a little hard to see through the curls and messiness...




Yes I want my hair JUST LIKE ALL OF THESE PICTURES PLEASE!


7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

I see you figured out how to change the font colors. :)
I think you're hotter than any of these girls - I can't wait to see how your hair turns out! :)

Nickell said...

I wish I had hair that would do anything, let alone look like ANY of those pictures... I have pretty much always been envious of your hair.

Meredith said...

With the cold weather approaching and the ever-decreasing bouts of tanned skinned until the turn of Spring.. I think you should go dark again. I love change and I think it would be a good one. Maybe even some side swoop bangs? Or maybe even cutting it to your shoulders with layers...? With side swoop bangs? Or just long and dark. But the same element in any of my proposed options is: go dark, baby. Go dark.

Here is my two sense on the matter: You look gorgeous no matter what you do, hat or no hat. So really you can't go wrong.

Perry Family said...

Pretty!! It's always SO FUN to get your hair done...my highlight every couple of months...I wish I could get my hair done every month...my favorite thing ever!!

John and Julie Kupper said...

I went light... dang it I read this message too late Mer. I kinda wanted to go dark, but I did dark for a longer period last winter... plus it would have cost more money that I don't have...sooo I just lightened my roots. and trimmed up the layers... nothing really like what the models look like.. but hey thats okay

Kaerlig said...

Jules, you looked absolutely beautiful tonight. Really stunning. I meant to mention that I noticed your hair was looking great.

Crystal said...

Oh if only my hair could look like a VS model, all my problems would be solved!!! It is so good to see you! You look as beautiful as ever!!