Monday, October 13, 2008

Weddings Galore


Another dear dear friend gets married. Candice and Kayle Buchannan, what a beautiful couple! Right before the wedding it had been pouring rain for 2 days straight, but just before they come out of the temple the sun was shining, the air was warm, and everything was dry! Incredible!




Probably one of the best things was seeing my dear friend Diana Hulme.

The length of her hair shows how long it has been since I have seen her.

I have such beautiful and amazing friends!


Candice is a picture perfect bride to me. I just love her!


And of course I brought my man along!

He gets so cute and lovey dovey at weddings I love it!




3 comments:

Perry Family said...

Beautiful! So glad the weather was cooperating.

Kaerlig said...

Hi Jules. You and Kass look gorgeous as always. I don't think I know candice--or do I? Maybe I've seen her. She is beautiful.

Diana Hulme said...

I LOVED SEEING YOU TOO. I only wish it could have been for longer! :)
Did you know we're coming to Utah for Christmas? That means more me & you time!
To fix the color of the words, sign in to your blogger account, go to layout, then fonts & colors. then you can play around with it & figure out what you like.
Love you!